Let’s be honest, guys can sometimes be the hardest people to shop for. Guys can be very particular with gifts and they don’t exactly give gift ideas for them either. Today I rounded up a list of gifts (almost) any guy would love.
For more gift guides and holiday shopping tips visit my holiday shop here.
1. Ray-Bans – Everyman needs a good pair of sunglasses. Not sure what style would fit him best, bring a close guy friend with you (or ask a stranger with similar facial features at the store) to try on different shades. Figure out what looks best then wait until Black Friday or Green Monday to purchase the perfect pair.
2. Comfy Joggers – Guys aren’t quick to splurge on comfy clothes and lounging wear so get them something comfy they wouldn’t buy themselves this year.
4. Travel Duffle Bag – A sturdy travel bag or suitcase always make a great gift, especially for a man that travels a lot for work!
5. MVMT Watch – For style and functionality! Plus you’ll always have another gift to give because you can buy interchangeable bands!
6. Bomber Jacket – This will help keep your man stylish throughout the winter and is perfect for every body type. Plus comes in three great colors.
7. Decanter Set – This is hands down the best, most-used gift I’ve ever got my boyfriend. It is a unique gift and is often something a guy won’t get for himself. Pair it with his favorite brandy or whiskey and you have the perfect gift! My boyfriend has his set displayed on our counter and it has turned him into quite the whiskey expert.
8. Laptop Bag – Another functional gift to give your tech lover or traveler!
9. Cologne Testing Set – This is the perfect gift for a man who does not already have a favorite cologne. Everyone likes different scents so I love how this set let you try a bunch of different sents to choose which one you like! This is one of my favorites!
More gifts for him
FOR MORE HOLIDAY SHOPPING GUIDES, HOLIDAY SALES, AND IMPORTANT SHIPPING DATES CLICK HERE.