For shares that include a brand URL, please include the #ad hashtag in your social share.
I used Crest 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips for fourteen days a here’s what happened…
Between all the coffee and red wine during the holidays it was no secret that my teeth were becoming duller overtime. I was constantly looking at pictures shocked at how yellow my teeth look and decided I needed to address the problem.
So, a few weeks ago I began researching different options for whitening my teeth. I rounded up all three of my roommates and asked them what type of whitening products they used. They have tried everything from whitening toothpaste, coconut pulling, charcoal toothpaste, whitening trays and Crest 3D Whitestrips. We pretty much all agreed that Crest 3D Whitestrips were the most effective for long lasting results.
YES, I have tried Crest 3D Whitestrips in the past. Before I would use the whitestrips here and there to enhance my smile but I never committed to using them as consistently as I have these past two weeks. For the Challenge, I used Crest’s 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips for 30 minutes every single day for 14 days along with their Crest Blue Light to enhance my results and of course I tracked my results as I went.
*The above images are taken before and after using Crest’s 3D White Glamorous White Whitestrips – no additional edits have been made, the photos were taken at same time of day with similar lighting to show you the true results
I’ve tried everything but, Crest 3D whitestrips are what works for me! It is such a simple addition to your daily routine. I put them on in the morning when I get ready for work or if I am running late I simply wear them on my drive.
TIPS + TRICKS
- Brush your teeth BEFORE whitening
- Avoid dark food or drinks after whitening – stick to water for the first 30 minutes after you are done whitening
- Use a straw when drinking coffee (or other dark liquids) – Maintain your healthy white smile by limiting the amount of dark drink. When you do drink liquids that could stain your teeth like coffee or red wine, make sure to use a straw to keeps the stains to a minimum
- Consistency is key – If you truly are interested in achieving a whiter and brighter smile, commit to using Crest 3D Whitestrips for at least 14 days
- Leave it on for the correct amount of time – Depending on the strips you purchase the amount of time to leave the strips on varies. Anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour. Make sure you follow the instructions. Go over the time and you will experience sensitivity, go under the recommended time and you might not see your desired results.
- Add the Crest Blue Light – By adding the Crest Blue Light you see a dramatically better whitening than the Crest 3D Whitestrips alone.
For my exact whitening kit check out crestwhitesmile.com and save $20 with code: SMILE