Women are quick to provide a list of things we want to loved ones. But here are some ideas if you’re looking to surprise her. I promise you, get her something from this gift guide and she won’t be asking for a gift receipt.
Not so into fashion? Check out my other gift guide and shopping tips here. Maybe she will be more interested in home decor or tech/travel gift gifts!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
1. Madewell Tote – Every woman needs a good tote. Whether it is for work, travel or play. Plus, this Madewell tote will last her a lifetime and comes in three different colors.
2. Cozy Free People Sweater – What is better than a cozy sweater in the winter? Choose from any of these sweaters from Free People and I guarantee you will gift her the softest sweater she’s ever had.
3. MVMT Watch – Watches can make a great accessory for the working women. The sleek and modern designs for MVMT watches will fit her perfectly, plus you can purchase interchangeable bands!
4. Over the Knee Boots – This has been one of the top trends year after years. Chances are if she doesn’t already own a pair, she definitely wants one this season. Plus, they come in NINE colors!
5. Naked Make-up Palette – The holidays are the perfect time to gift splurge-worthy make-up like these Naked Palettes from Nordstrom (P.S. this one is 50% off!)
6. Ray-Bans – Everyone deserves to own a good, high-quality pair of sunglasses and these round Ray-Bans are my absolute favorite!
7. Bath Sets – No surprise with this one. No matter your age bath sets are the perfect gift for any women who loves to pamper herself. Spoil her with any of these amazing bath sets!
8. Comfy PJ Set – I personally ask for a comfy set of PJs every year! It’s my favorite way to feel cozy in the winter time and I could always use a new set.
9. Warm Scarf – Keep your favorite girl warm this winter with a cozy scarf! It’s the perfect winter accessory.
More Gift Ideas for Her
Add A Comment
VIEW THE COMMENTS