Women are quick to provide a list of things we want to loved ones. But here are some ideas if you’re looking to surprise her. I promise you, get her something from this gift guide and she won’t be asking for a gift receipt.
Not so into fashion? Check out my other gift guide and shopping tips here. Maybe she will be more interested in home decor or tech/travel gift gifts!
1. Madewell Tote – Every woman needs a good tote. Whether it is for work, travel or play. Plus, this Madewell tote will last her a lifetime and comes in three different colors.
2. Cozy Free People Sweater – What is better than a cozy sweater in the winter? Choose from any of these sweaters from Free People and I guarantee you will gift her the softest sweater she’s ever had.
3. MVMT Watch – Watches can make a great accessory for the working women. The sleek and modern designs for MVMT watches will fit her perfectly, plus you can purchase interchangeable bands!
4. Over the Knee Boots – This has been one of the top trends year after years. Chances are if she doesn’t already own a pair, she definitely wants one this season. Plus, they come in NINE colors!
8. Comfy PJ Set – I personally ask for a comfy set of PJs every year! It’s my favorite way to feel cozy in the winter time and I could always use a new set.
9. Warm Scarf – Keep your favorite girl warm this winter with a cozy scarf! It’s the perfect winter accessory.
More Gift Ideas for Her