Stocking stuffers might be my favorite types of gifts during the holidays. Stocking stuffers are the perfect way to put together little gift baskets or cute gift packages. All of the products in this gift guide are the perfect stocking stuffers and they are all under $100! Also, make sure you don’t miss any important shipping dates or holiday sales and check out my holiday shop here. Plus, gift guides for him, her, and more!
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10+11 | 12
1. Voluspa Candles – You can never have too many candles right? And Voluspa candles are hands down the best. The candles have the best scents, burn evenly, and last long.
2 & 3 ‘Get on my Level’ Planner and‘Create Your Own Plan’ Journal – As the year is coming to an end everyone is going to need a new planner and journal. Here are a ton of cute journals and agendas for everyone on your list.
4. Kate Spade Thermal Mug – Because a girls can never have too many cute mugs right? Here are cute mugs for every type of coffee drinker.
5. ‘No Drama Club’ Flask – Help your single friends as they brave holiday dinners with their families by getting them the cutest flask to sneak into Christmas dinner with their question master aunts and uncles.
6. MAC Make-Up Brushes – New year, new makeup brushes! I am no make-up guru so I always love finding make-up brushes under the tree to freshen up my brush set!
7, 8, and 9. Fresh Rose Face Mask , Fresh Rose Facial Cleanser and, Fresh Rose Moisturizing Cream – Because who doesn’t love receiving beauty products they can pamper themselves with? I am obsessed with Fresh’s entire line of rose products here.
10 & 11. Essie Nail Polish – Essie nail polish is one of my favorite brands because of the wide range of colors and high quality polish. Two of my favorite color lines from Essie are the Pinks and Beiges.
12. Wall Calendar – I always love receiving cute calendars to start my year off, especially when they go with the decor of my office.
More stocking stuffers and gifts under $100
These are all such cute stocking stuffers! I want them all!
Nicole | The Glam Surge